SWATCH : Urban Decay NAKED Palette

Urban Decay NAKED  palette 

The 12 shades in this palette are more warm, compared to NAKED 2 (cool tones) and NAKED 3 (both warm and cool tones). It has 2 matte shadows (Buck and Naked) and 10 other shadows with beautiful shimmers. 

My suggestion is if you already have NAKED, skip the NAKED 2 and buy NAKED 3 instead. Then you are all set.

I like to bring this baby when I'm away, because it is an all-in-one palette. I didn't even pack my bronzer and my MAC Lingering eyebrow pencil, cos I have BUCK to do all the
eyebrow-shaping, face-bronzing work for meee! :D  

Oh, you will experience fall outs with some of these shadows, so I would like to suggest that you do your eye makeup first before doing the rest of your face. 

You can get NAKED series palettes at Sephora outlets nationwide, priced at RM188 each. 




Comments

Popular Posts